London SE1 community website

Social gatherings ??

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Current: 9 of 10
Friday 7 April 2006 8.32pm
I've been trying to get out since 7pm - but now unlikely to make it this evening - have a pint of cider for me....
Anonymous User
Friday 7 April 2006 11.46pm
jackie rokotnitz wrote:
she always is....

Shockingly I had the latest arrival award taken off me this time by a man called Tharg. Ruffers was definitely the most drunk so I lost out there too!

Edited to add that it was lovely to see everyone, some of you I am sure only exist within the confines of Simon the Tanner.
Saturday 8 April 2006 8.33am
Oh dear, so sorry I pooped after ten oclock (my ears couldnt take any more) so missed Tharg...but all power to Paul, Landlord of Simon the Tanner, who really pushed the boat out for us, the eats (CHIPS!!!) were great, and he deserves our patronage. I'm going to make Doritos with Melted Cheese at home on a regular basis. Great to see you all, long live SE1,
Jac
Saturday 8 April 2006 10.02am
Great evening and great company and it was lovely to meet some new faces, hope you all enjoyed it too. Head a little sore this morning. Thanks to Paul and kim for making us feel so welcome. Hope to see you all again soon
Saturday 8 April 2006 5.33pm
Great to meet y'all - we had a really good time.
Saturday 8 April 2006 6.25pm
Yes it was great to meet up and catch up - thanks to Simons for a great spread - very kind! Looking forward to the next social already!
Saturday 8 April 2006 8.30pm
can't believe the bitter was so cheep!
Who was Ruffers?
Thanks Simon The Tanner, for a hospitality (whatever it was that i said that was so nice about that place, it's all true!)

looks like we'll be going there again.

Thanks Jac for extended hospitality after we all left the pub.
Sunday 9 April 2006 9.01am
Just thought I'd drop in and say hello too. I enjoyed meeting everyone and am glad I came -- after a long day at work I almost didn't bother. Anyway, perhaps I'll join in on the board a bit more, and I certainly hope to see some more of you all again in the real world.

Nigel
Sunday 9 April 2006 10.07am
Yes, good to see the new faces (nflack, and lazy i) that's what the SE1's group is all about - look forward to seeing you again at our next bash.....when is it????? How about Sunday lunch in that Irish music pub we had last year, it was GREAT!
Sunday 9 April 2006 11.46am
I'm sorry I missed you Jackie. It was The Horseshoe and it was ENGLISH folk music (and the flowers were delicious).
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Current: 9 of 10

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions