London SE1 community website

Tupperware!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 11 of 17
Friday 12 May 2006 5.35am
Very jealous of you all tupperwaring without me, and besides "my boys" did Jac's kitchen and I havent even seen it...however went to a slap up do last night and consoled myself that at least I'm partying in Tel Aviv even if it's without the SE1s.
Jac
Friday 12 May 2006 11.04am
Jackie you better come for supper or lunch when you get back.
Friday 12 May 2006 11.44am
Jackie has boys, I have boys, we're all going to have Houseboys with Cocktail Shakers beside the piano on the Narrowboat - just how many boys are there in SE1. What are all the girls doing?
Friday 12 May 2006 3.54pm
Not building Jac's kitchen, that's for sure.
Jac
Tuesday 16 May 2006 8.47am
Tonights the night! The wines chilling and i'm looking forward to seeing you all
Tuesday 16 May 2006 3.09pm
So, from what time should we be coming?
Tuesday 16 May 2006 3.16pm
Hello there, Andrew your Tupperware consultant here. The Tupperware demo is from 7:30pm and I aim to start on time if possible.
Tuesday 16 May 2006 3.46pm
Looking forward to seeing you all again!
Tuesday 16 May 2006 9.34pm
Andrew H wrote:
Hello there, Andrew your Tupperware consultant here. The Tupperware demo is from 7:30pm and I aim to start on time if possible.

Yeah, right.
Tuesday 16 May 2006 9.35pm
Had a great time though! When is the next one? Thanks to Jac for her great hospitality and wonderful food!
Current: 11 of 17

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions