London SE1 community website

Tupperware!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 2 of 17
Wednesday 19 April 2006 9.00am
For you, of course. Actually I have a very nice long "bistro" apron, black and sleek.

And funny you should say that: someone has started a line in naughty cross-dressing Tupperware sexy stories. There is a link to it from my Tupperware web-page:

www.geocities.com/calendarioromano/tupperware.htm

Andrew
Wednesday 19 April 2006 9.02am
Andrew H wrote:
The silicone cookware is fantastic actually, and needs no greasing.
So does anyone want to host a demo? Have Tupperware, will travel. If it were warmer, I would suggest meeting in Falmouth Road Park on the New Kent Road, but realistically it needs to be indoors.

Andrew

I'm pretty sure my lunchbox doesn't need greasing, actually
Wednesday 19 April 2006 9.16am
Smarty pants, I am talking about cookware, not storage. Baking sheet, loaf tin, muffin pan, cake dish, etc.
Wednesday 19 April 2006 11.59am
Actually bought a whole stack of plastic containers from IKEA so well provided for on the lunch box front. However a demonstration sounds fun.

Happy to bring some drink or whatever. Do Tupperware do a cider flask?
Wednesday 19 April 2006 4.17pm
All we need is a host or hostess. Ideally, someone with a kitchen in which I could supervise the guests preparing some food for conventional or microwave cooking, using Tupperware products. A no-cook demo outside the kitchen is OK, we could prepare a salad maybe, but you obviously wouldn't get to see some of the products in use.

If someone wants to host (and thereby get free Tupperware), message me direct and we can set a date and time,
Wednesday 19 April 2006 4.36pm
I will attend. Rather like it!
Jac
Wednesday 19 April 2006 8.12pm
It seems to me your giving Andrew a run for his money. If other Se1 ers want to come along I'll host a tupperware party.

So let me know if anyone else wants to come along see andrew do his thing in the kitchen and we will see if we can set a date. If nothing else, it sounds like a good excuse for a bit of vino! I've not been to one since the 70's .(late 70's)
Wednesday 19 April 2006 8.26pm
Funny, when I read this thread this afternoon I thought suggesting Jacs kitchen for this, as it seems the ideal place for this. But then I thought that that would have to come from Jac herself, and decided not to. And here we are!

Count on me- love to come.
Wednesday 19 April 2006 9.00pm
Jac wrote:
... see andrew do his thing in the kitchen ...

Yes but it sounds like Andrew's idea of a demo means the guests making the food!
(though I'll still come for the fun and the vino)
Wednesday 19 April 2006 10.39pm
What wine is it appropriate to drink out of Tupperware? Am keen to get my mitts on some silicone (I refuse to buy Jamie Olivers black stuff from John Lewis) - if you can cope with one more guest Jac?
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 2 of 17

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions