London SE1 community website

Tupperware!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 3 of 17
Thursday 20 April 2006 7.44am
Does everyone throw the keys to their Magimix into a big silicone bowl...

...if you press it, they will come.
Anonymous User
Thursday 20 April 2006 8.29am
Now you're talking! ;-)
Thursday 20 April 2006 9.31am
[quote The Unladylike Ms. Jo][quote Jac]... Yes but it sounds like Andrew's idea of a demo means the guests making the food! (though I'll still come for the fun and the vino)[/quote]

Lady, I am a Tupperware Man not a caterer. I'll demonstrate the items, but you will have a hands-on chance to use them.

I am in discussion with Jac on a date, we will let you know.
Jac
Thursday 20 April 2006 10.59am
Paul wrote:
What wine is it appropriate to drink out of Tupperware? Am keen to get my mitts on some silicone (I refuse to buy Jamie Olivers black stuff from John Lewis) - if you can cope with one more guest Jac?

Paul you are welcome to come anyone else? Andrew has suggested the week starting 15th May which is fine by me any prefered day?

Ivanhoe my magimix is a muched love piece of kit so will only consider throwing in the keys if yours is bigger and better than mine!

I will provide glasses for the wine, Wine from tupperware would not be the done thing in my kitchen so any wine will do, the nicer the better.
Thursday 20 April 2006 12.22pm
Jac, my secret is out. I don't even have a Magimix. No wonder I've never been to a utensil-swapping party.

...if you press it, they will come.
Anonymous User
Thursday 20 April 2006 12.39pm
You certainly should get out more.

Jac - if I can make it I'll definitely come along.
Thursday 20 April 2006 1.53pm
What about Tuesday 16 May at 7:00 pm? How is that for everyone?
Thursday 20 April 2006 2.06pm
i'll ask Mrs R, see if she wants too - she'll probably laugh me out of the house.

... but any exuse to visit Jac's kitchen, and drink alcoholic beverages.
Jac
Thursday 20 April 2006 2.36pm
now now jon, Im sure sure Mrs R will just jump at the chance to get her hands on the latest in cookware/storage to compliment the fab kitchen you installed. Incidently Ive still not seen it.

As for me any excuse to have a drink with friends and if Andrew sells some tupperware he might be happy too.
Thursday 20 April 2006 8.58pm
Jac wrote:
see andrew do his thing in the kitchen

Is that hygienic?

Ivanhoe, I may bring the superb Dualit hand-held mixer I got for my birthday last year, you're welcome to use it ...
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 3 of 17

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions