London SE1 community website

Tupperware!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 5 of 17
Friday 21 April 2006 7.16pm
I can come on that evening, so count me as confirmed please (although I confess that I don't have any exciting utensils and am more likely to be marvelling at the tupperware than buying it)
Saturday 22 April 2006 10.57am
maurits wrote:
Me too. And, believe it or not, my man.
Quite understandable, Maurits. I've heard that a very high percentage of domestic disputes are caused by one partner choosing the wrong Tupperware in the other's absence. These sort of decisions aren't to be entered into lightly. Non-grease muffin tins aren't just for Christmas, they're for life.

...if you press it, they will come.
Jac
Saturday 22 April 2006 11.15am
Maurits. Thats fantastic I look forward to meeting him.
Saturday 22 April 2006 6.26pm
Ivanhoe wrote:
maurits wrote:
Me too. And, believe it or not, my man.
Quite understandable, Maurits. I've heard that a very high percentage of domestic disputes are caused by one partner choosing the wrong Tupperware in the other's absence. These sort of decisions aren't to be entered into lightly. Non-grease muffin tins aren't just for Christmas, they're for life.

Spot on, Ivanhoe. Finally somebody who respects the true spirit of partnership.
Sunday 23 April 2006 5.18pm
Oh dear, I'll be up and away to Tel Aviv on 9th May....so no tupperware for me. Not nice that you're all meeting at Jac's without me. Boohoo.
Sunday 23 April 2006 9.01pm
Jackie, hopefully one of the guests on the 16th might decide to host a demo of their own another time. Or maybe you can host yourself?
Sunday 23 April 2006 9.10pm
Er...OK as long as everyone promises to come to me even if they're stuffed FULL of Tupperware already.
Jac
Monday 24 April 2006 12.11pm
sorry your going to miss it jackie but you can come and see me anytime you want to.
Monday 24 April 2006 12.28pm
And try out Jac's tupperware?
Jac
Monday 24 April 2006 2.15pm
but she'll be in tel aviv by the time I get it sarah
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 5 of 17

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions