London SE1 community website

Tupperware!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 8 of 17
Thursday 4 May 2006 6.57pm
janefs wrote:
Now, don't trifle with us, maurits.

Janefs, this exactly my piece of cake.
Friday 5 May 2006 2.01am
Birdie wrote:
I am confused... often... not about drinks or cake though

When the chips are down, Jackie R and I know where we stand - usually with a bowl of lovely golden fried potato.
Jac
Friday 5 May 2006 9.30am
Janefs -- does that mean you will be coming for Maurits cake?
Friday 5 May 2006 9.48am
Well, that would entice me - I'm not really a Tupperware kind of gal, so my attendance would be under false pretences.
Friday 5 May 2006 11.57am
What is a Tupperware kind of gal?
Anonymous User
Friday 5 May 2006 6.06pm
One with a lid?
Friday 5 May 2006 7.13pm
And fresh?
Friday 5 May 2006 8.59pm
And needs to be burped.
Sunday 7 May 2006 12.14pm
Having caught up and read about maurits' cake above, it looks like the Tupperare Party on the 16th has turned into a bit of a bake-off. Because I can confirm that Jacqui and I have decided that the "Taste of Tupperware" demo will involve guests preparing and baking a cake. I can confirm that it will not taste of Tupperware.

maurits maybe you can contact me direct with your cake plans, just to ensure that we don't end up doing the Tupperware equivalent of both showing up in the same outfit.

Andrew
Jac
Sunday 7 May 2006 7.11pm
So thats the sweet stuff covered. I'll make some nibbles to go with the wine. Should be fun.
Current: 8 of 17

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions