London SE1 community website

Tupperware!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 9 of 17
Sunday 7 May 2006 7.33pm
My worst nightmare: showing up in the same outfit. Thank you Andrew, for your social intelligence!

I just thought I'd bake a cake in order to contribute to the ever so hospitable Jacqui, but I gladly do something else in terms of food or booze. Let's orchestrate the F & B and I'll comply.
Jac
Monday 8 May 2006 7.34am
Mauritz I would love it if you still make a cake. There should be enough people to eat two cakes and anyway a girl can never have too much cake.
Monday 8 May 2006 8.07am
I can bring something savoury too ... to help soak up the sugar!
Monday 8 May 2006 8.16am
Let them eat cake.....count on me.
Jac
Monday 8 May 2006 8.34am
Thanks you two.

Janefs - I forgot I think there are one or two others who are coming on false pretenses so feel free to join them. But doesn't every girl at least need some tupperware even if only to keep the museli fresh?
Monday 8 May 2006 9.47am
Absolutely, maurits please do bring a cake: I meant we should make different ones, not that you shouldn't make one at all. See you there.
Monday 8 May 2006 9.59am
I'll bring a bottle or two. Unless some specific ingredients are needed.
Monday 8 May 2006 10.57am
Jac wrote:

Janefs - I forgot I think there are one or two others who are coming on false pretenses so feel free to join them. But doesn't every girl at least need some tupperware even if only to keep the museli fresh?

I'm not a muesli kind of gal, either.
Jac
Monday 8 May 2006 11.15am
Thanks Sarah. By the way you will be one of three sarahs there we may have to number you but I guess there is only one The sarah.
fh
Monday 8 May 2006 5.33pm
I have to film The Tiffin Awards for best curry in London that evening so it might make absolute sense to find some tupperware to store it in afterwards! But i wont be able to get to Jac's till about 8 or 8:30 - is that okay? Of course I assume that the tupperware demo is bound to continue till the wee hours of the morning is it not?!
Current: 9 of 17

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions