London SE1 community website

Mah Jong players wanted

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4
Friday 18 October 2013 9.32pm
Email me if you wish to play weekly. [email protected]
Sunday 1 December 2013 1.19pm
I am new to this forum, just trying to find out whether anyone is interested and would like to help gathering 4 people or so to play mahjong, say once in every 1-2 weeks without paying fee to any "organizer". I am retired, and like to pickup playing mahjong in the daytime, rather than in evening. Do contact me if you have had the similar idea
Sunday 16 November 2014 4.06pm
Hi there
I am also interests in playing Mahjong - but need to learn the rules and how to play first. . .any club out there in central London - I am based in Waterloo / South bank willing to take on a beginner? Fast learner; honest!.

Can participate daytime or evenings.

Fingers crossed. . .
ali
Friday 7 December 2018 8.57pm
Hi all - I know this is an old thread but I'd love to meet up for regular games of Mah Jong - non gambling and just for fun :), and SE London preferred. I've played a little bit over the years, but am by no means an expert! Please PM me here if you need another player or fancy starting a new group up.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions