London SE1 community website

5 a side football

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 2 of 5
Sunday 29 April 2007 5.33pm
How is this going? I would definitely be interested.
Wednesday 2 May 2007 1.34pm
Hi, you can count me in on this as well if there's still places (or as backfill). Fairly flexible about when I can play.
Friday 4 May 2007 4.35pm
Hi- Id definately be interested in this too, can you add me to the circulation? Evenings and weekends best for me.
Friday 4 May 2007 4.48pm
I haven't heard back about this. So not sure what's going on with it.
Friday 4 May 2007 7.24pm
I pm'd andy p who started the thread, but nothing. If anyone knows a place for a kickaround Sunday morning (eg Southwark Park) and if there are 6 or more players, then I'd be up for it.
Friday 4 May 2007 11.49pm
would be up for it as well as long as people bear in mind that i'm canadian and therefore have a right to be rubbish.
Tuesday 15 May 2007 3.43pm
If there's any space left, Ill be up for it. New to the area and wana get back into a bit of foooty.
Sunday 3 June 2007 12.41pm
Well lots of people are interested, but it fizzled out , as I cant find anywhere to play.So if anyone has any ideas then let me know.
thanks
Andy
Sunday 3 June 2007 1.28pm
Potential of a kick around on Southwark Park? Jumpers for goal posts....
Tuesday 5 June 2007 12.00pm
If 7 others are up for it then so am I on Thursday pm or Saturday or Sunday morning/midday
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 2 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions