London SE1 community website

DO come on Bank Hol. Monday

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 4 of 5
Tuesday 28 August 2007 7.45am
Ah well, Jon and Carol, we missed you in every sense of the word ...next time fireworks on Nov.3rd (real firework night is Monday so we assume most parties will be on the Saturday).

Thanks everyone for coming and for your generous contributions - there seems to me to be a LOT of very nice booze here, which will, I promise, be recyled to Firework Night. It was lovely to meet so many new people, hope you all found us entertaining enough to come again. God bless the weather...who'd'a'thunk it after the last few dismal weeks.
Tuesday 28 August 2007 9.25am
Hi to all we chatted to last night. It was great to meet you all. Peter and I are curating an exhibition @ Contemporary Applied Arts 2 Percy St W1T 1DD It opens on 6th Sept between 6 and 8 if anyone would like to come. The closest tube is Tottenham Court Rd.
All the best Brian and Peter.
Tuesday 28 August 2007 10.17am
Thanks Jackie, You got a great salon going !

It was lovely to meet some stalwarts and some new partyers...

I am looking forward to fireworks, best wishes to all.
Kevin
Tuesday 28 August 2007 11.57am
What a fabulous view you have! Thanks for a lovely evening, and see you soon!
Tuesday 28 August 2007 6.05pm
Hi Jackie

Thank you for a wonderful evening. It was lovely to meet you and everyone else and to be able to admire the fantastic view from your terrace - it all made for a fantastic evening.... Looking forward to seeing you and everyone again in November for the fireworks.
Tuesday 28 August 2007 6.39pm
Jackie & Gerry

Thanks for a top night!

And thanks for all the folks who contributed food they had actually cooked - made my CostCutter chicken drumsticks and "Samosa Surprises" look a bit pants - now, where is that spicy pasta recipe?

Looks like I have made loads of new chums - looking forward to the next meet!!!

BsB
Tuesday 28 August 2007 6.49pm
Thank you both for a lovely evening, I had a great time and met really, really nice people! I really, really look forward to seeing you all `again, and next time I will make sure I do deliver Italian food....
(Any chocolate mousse left???)

Regards,

Marco
Tuesday 28 August 2007 7.48pm
Sorry I missed it- only realised today that I could have skyped...
Wednesday 29 August 2007 6.10am
so come on then, someone spill the goss on The Prof!! we need to know the details! He must have done some crawling for you to let him back Jackie!
Wednesday 29 August 2007 8.43am
Thanks, Jackie, for a lovely evening and the chance to put faces to the forum aliases.

Remind me to get you to organise the weather next time I go to festie. ;)
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 4 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions