London SE1 community website

Pub quiz

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 7 of 69
Monday 14 January 2008 6.06pm
I'm on for Weds. Maybe we could postpone bookclub for a week if we want to enter. Lets see how we do at the Roebuck first!
Monday 14 January 2008 8.29pm
I am still up for it
Monday 14 January 2008 9.47pm
Sorry guys - Loks like I can't do the 16th anymore. Friend of mine's dad has just had a major heart attack and she needs some serious distraction. Am meeting her for a few drinks, and probably dinner. However, will turn up if she needs to pull out (hopefully not for the worst ever reason) or just wants to go home early.
Tuesday 15 January 2008 12.25am
Unable to make it this Wednesday (16th) for pub quiz, sorry.
Tuesday 15 January 2008 1.46pm
What shall we do guys? I think we need four for a team - there are three of us (I might be able to find a fourth but don't know) I'd still like to do it if we can.
Tuesday 15 January 2008 6.27pm
i will come!
Tuesday 15 January 2008 6.55pm
Hey, just a minute here - I've been up all blimin night for the past week studying this tome - we are four and we will triumph.
Tuesday 15 January 2008 10.45pm
what time does it start?
Tuesday 15 January 2008 11.32pm
Sorry not to join you on 16th - I had a bang to the head as result of a fall in Dec and still not 100% - don't want to drag the team down! :-) hope you do fantastically and hope to be joining you next time
Wednesday 16 January 2008 2.05am
SopieLondon, trust me you wont be bringing us down! Walworther are you a definite? What happened to Borough Mark?

Anyway, Shooey, BSB, I will be there. Sure they won't penalise us for beibg a man short and i'm sure we'll still give them what for!

Anyway, don't know if i'll have chance to check my e-mail again before tomorrow night so i'll be there come what may and whoever else comes does or doesn't!

Shooey, walworther & Sopielondon not sure i have met you before so i have PM'd a description.
Current: 7 of 69

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions