London SE1 community website

Mothers' lunches...

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3
Sunday 23 December 2007 1.46am
We do have a current lunch club which is all inclusive. It seems to have died a death since i have been off line, but basically the idea is that anyone who is a Mum or works from home or is retired or whatever is invited, much more inclusive and we do have some lovely chaps too. The idea was to try a different cafe/deli/pub/tapas bar each week at lunchtime when it was reasonable and then post a review for those who wanted to go in the evening and spend more. As a mother of 21 yr old twins I welcome every opportunity for adult conversation and a glass of vino whether i have them with me or not. count me in, when are we meetinbg and where are we going?
Sunday 23 December 2007 3.34am
Sorry, typo! Twins are 21 months (not years!) wishful thinking! Anyway, lunch would be good, have suggested Tai Tip Mein on lunch club thread. Child friendly if no babysitter.
Sunday 23 December 2007 5.16pm
How about Friday 4th Jan? And Tai Tip Mein sounds fine.
Monday 24 December 2007 12.52pm
Fri 4th sounds good to me. 1pm? Look forward to meeting you.
Wednesday 26 December 2007 10.54am
Thanks Plum... sent you a pm.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions