London SE1 community website

Spring Social

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 2 of 11
Thursday 24 January 2008 9.04am
I may be going away round then but if not would love to come if I may... will know my whereabouts a bit nearer the time. Whatever date you choose I'll try to be there.
Thursday 24 January 2008 1.32pm
I can't make 14 March but can come along on 28 March
Thursday 24 January 2008 4.00pm
I think I can do both! (either I mean!)
Thursday 24 January 2008 8.02pm
Both OK for me too.
Thursday 24 January 2008 8.28pm
Me too..
Thursday 24 January 2008 10.20pm
After a loooong time of fence sitting I have decided to come along and mingle. I agree with BSB that the Woolpack would be a good venue or even the Bridge House in Shad Thames?
Saturday 9 February 2008 11.51am
Jackie, we were rather hoping that you would babysit Martha, so that Mark and I could go...(if she's here by then).
Monday 11 February 2008 8.49am
Are you KIDDING? We shall take Martha along! She will be QUITE all right for party going, she will be so small. It's when they get a bit bigger they're impossible to drag around, but I carted mine around for at least six months to restaurants and pubs and parties....however, I guarantee that I will take care of Martha while you two get blind drunk or whatever you want to do!
Monday 11 February 2008 9.18am
I was due to be abroad in March but am now trying not to be... so at the moment either date is OK for me.
Monday 11 February 2008 10.42am
Gosh, I'm lying about the 14th March...I'll be in Spain. 28th good though. And it's got to be then or I wont be able to baby sit Martha.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 2 of 11

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions