London SE1 community website

Spring Social

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 3 of 11
Monday 11 February 2008 2.48pm
28 March is good for me too

I have been to a party at The Bridge House & it was a very nice venue. I don't know how much the hosts had to pay for the hire though ...
Tuesday 12 February 2008 10.35am
Ok, 28th it is then.

I'll ring The Bridge House and find out what they charge.

I'll also check with The Hartley about their upstairs room.
Tuesday 12 February 2008 11.34am
It's in the diary! Really looking forward to it and will line up the babysitter early...
Thursday 14 February 2008 1.57pm
Oh dear - just booked myself a little jolly to Dubai that week. Have fun all!
Saturday 16 February 2008 9.00am
jackie rokotnitz wrote:
That might be good, we need to have a "weather permitting" clause if we plan outside at this time of year. Summer of course at my place.

Can the Summer Social be planned for the first week of July?
Saturday 16 February 2008 4.24pm
Are you going to be here Maurits? We'll have a social for you anyway if the Summer one can't be arranged then! Will be fantastic to see you!

We were talking about the Spring Social at lunch yesterday and the general consensus seemed to be that it's best just to pick a venue and turn up as we have in the past - rather than book function rooms etc That way we don't need definite numbers and people can come or not on the day.
Sunday 17 February 2008 8.08am
Yes! We'll be in London in July and it would be lovely to have a Social. I am craving some good old fashioned SE1 banter!
Sunday 17 February 2008 8.58am
SUMMER SOCIAL AT MY PLACE come hell or high water and first week of July to accommodate Mauritz and Fabian...how lovely. I'm excited already!!
Sunday 17 February 2008 11.21am
Great Jackie, we've finally cleared out the dreaded cupboard under the stairs and found we own 6 umbrellas, so no problem with water.

What pub then for Spring Social?
Sunday 17 February 2008 1.29pm
jackie rokotnitz wrote:
SUMMER SOCIAL AT MY PLACE come hell or high water and first week of July to accommodate Mauritz and Fabian...how lovely. I'm excited already!!

So are we!!!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 3 of 11

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions