London SE1 community website

Spring Social

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 5 of 11
Saturday 15 March 2008 11.38pm
Just turn up - loads of room for all!!!
Sunday 16 March 2008 7.32pm
Newbies always welcome - we were all new once.
Monday 17 March 2008 7.56am
Was I ever new...I seem to have been OLD for so long...yes indeed all you guys who've never been to a get together, DO come. We love meeting other Se1-ers, new or old.
Monday 24 March 2008 1.35pm
The Woolpack is a very popular local pub so any ideas of how new SE1 ers can identify us?
Monday 24 March 2008 3.03pm
All we need is a balloon filled with helium - we can tie it to our table in The Woolpack's garden.

It will be a sort of rallying point and marker to head towards when you return from the loo with no clue where you chums are after your 15th Guinness.
Monday 24 March 2008 3.37pm
You want to sit in the Woolpack pub garden while it is snowing this week??! I think I will stay at the bar! As this is the Spring Social, what about everyone wearing a daffodil buttonhole?
Monday 24 March 2008 6.11pm
Siduhe normally comes with a huge red handbag. Not seen her around here recently though.

Perhaps Ivanhoe has one?
Monday 24 March 2008 7.06pm
juanita wrote:
As this is the Spring Social, what about everyone wearing a daffodil buttonhole?

and if you also wish to donate to Marie Curie Cancer Care their daffodil symbol buttonholes are available in Tescos [and no doubt a few other retailers.]
Tuesday 25 March 2008 4.39pm
The Mapmaker wrote:
Siduhe normally comes with a huge red handbag. Not seen her around here recently though.

Perhaps Ivanhoe has one?

No bag for me, despite all the heavy hints I dropped at Christmas. I thought you were turning up with a conspicuous brace of pheasants?

...if you press it, they will come.
Tuesday 25 March 2008 5.58pm
Hey, just moved and want to come to the Spring Social but i googled Woolpack and it pulled up an address in Clone? This has got to be wrong!! Directions anybody?!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 5 of 11

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions