London SE1 community website

Christmas Social?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 4 of 5
Monday 17 November 2003 3.25pm
and if I make it....you'll need 16 seats! one for each cheek!

jan
Monday 17 November 2003 6.19pm
Have a good time- sorry to miss it, but I'll be drinking cheap alcohol in the sun....

Biscuit boy - another post, another thread, another part of this Forum. Don't want to go on about it, as what's past is past. - just thought I should mention it in case I meet the person in person. Anyway, it seems there are a lot of really nice people who use the Forum, and some time I hope to meet you
Tuesday 18 November 2003 6.21pm
I will be moving into the neighbourhood in a couple of weeks...am one of the 'lurkers' that Sarah mentioned. Would you allow me to come too? Will be nice to get to know some people before I move in.
Tuesday 18 November 2003 7.49pm
Of course you can come. The more the merrier.
Wednesday 19 November 2003 5.01pm
I have booked a table for 12 to 14 for tomorrow night could someone please call to let me know a rough eta pub number is 02074070295 cheers Kate
Wednesday 19 November 2003 9.16pm
great! I'll be demonstrating first and then join you...at what time?
Wednesday 19 November 2003 9.48pm
Sarah's original suggestion was 8 pm. See you then.
Thursday 20 November 2003 2.49pm
I've called Kate - I said we'd be there about 8. See you later... (I will NOT be wearing orange.)
Thursday 20 November 2003 3.05pm
I'll be there, but now only for a short time - boo hoo.

I will not be wearing orange and I'm guessing no scotsmen will be today
Thursday 20 November 2003 5.07pm
Last minute regrets from me - going to be stuck at work until well after 8pm. Have fun though, and we want a full report tomorrow !

Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 4 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions