London SE1 community website

Bump and Babies Club SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 14 of 24
Monday 9 February 2009 12.46pm
I sprained my ankle, AGAIN, as I came out of the house. Had to turn back home, and put my foot up.
Hope you are all having a great time right now at Browns.
Til next meeting.
x
Monday 9 February 2009 4.48pm
Sorry I didn't make it to Browns today with Max. He was not very cooperative. I'm trying to work out some routine with him but it does not always stick.
Monday 9 February 2009 5.27pm
Sorry I couldn't make it today, I've got a stinking cold and didn't want to pass it on to the babies (it's bad enough giving it to Lila as it is). Hope you all had a great time and hopefully catch up soon
Kara
Monday 9 February 2009 6.18pm
Daisy and I braved the rain and met up! Sorry everyone else couldn't make it. Her Fox was beautifully behaved where as my little girl cried! Never mind!

If anyone fancies meeting next Monday at Browns again give me a shout!
Monday 9 February 2009 7.37pm
fox was asleep - it's not the same as being beautifully behaved!

i'm up for next monday - 12 again? though I have a feeling there is still a Riverside meet-up there earlier in the morning - will find out....

zuzana are you ok? i'm no expert but have absolutely hated it all at times - and been through about a million attempts at routines - and if you need anything do give me a shout
xx
Tuesday 10 February 2009 3.34pm
I'm up next Monday, I'm hoping to have shifted the cold by then, let me know what time.
Tuesday 10 February 2009 3.37pm
Sorry we didn't make it yesterday (doctor's appointment). Should be able to make next Monday so looking forward to meeting some of you and your babies then.
Monday 16 February 2009 9.54am
Kara (and Lila) will be there today if there are others still going
Monday 16 February 2009 10.08am
Hi, I've just moved in to the area and I'm expecting in a couple of weeks, so thought I might pop along and introduce myself. So is it 12 at Browns up in Shad Thames?
Monday 16 February 2009 10.58am
We will be there! (May be a bit late though as in morning chaos with baby!)
Current: 14 of 24

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions