London SE1 community website

Bump and Babies Club SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 2 of 24
Friday 22 August 2008 10.14am
Hi,

I am due Sept 20th and would also be up for meeting up! Have a 14 month old son and also working full time for another couple of weeks so weekends are better for me. Depending on number of babies (and number of bumps) and where people are based Leon in the new building behind the Tate is good as it is not very busy, Amano on Clink street or could also work - or the ones by More London if the weather is decent.

Or any pub of decent size;)

Cecilia
Tuesday 26 August 2008 8.12am
When is everyone thinking about meeting up ?
Tuesday 26 August 2008 1.03pm
I'm free on the 13/14 and 20/21 September and most of October if people want to meet up
Tuesday 26 August 2008 1.10pm
Also free on 13th/14th September and 20th. Better say no to the 21st as my anniversary and hubbie may not be best pleased! ;-)
Sunday 31 August 2008 3.21pm
hello - I'm due middle of November first baby (eek) - and would love to meet up too if possible - I can only do september 14th of the dates you've suggested though...
Monday 1 September 2008 8.41am
I can't do evening of 13th Sept but otherwise am pretty free....
Monday 1 September 2008 12.35pm
Shall we say the 14th September then ?
Any suggestions on venue ?
Tuesday 2 September 2008 1.54pm
I'm not too familiar with pubs (and how baby/bump friendly) they are in SE1 (Ok, I admit to living on the fringes of SE16!).

Ideas:

Cafe on More London? There is one by Marks and Spencer Simply Food that always seems to be empty on weekends.

Browns by Tower Bridge (lots of inside space, sofas etc and a tucked away corner).
Wednesday 3 September 2008 10.58am
Browns sounds good to me, what about everyone else ?

What time is good for everyone ?
Wednesday 3 September 2008 12.15pm
Browns good for me too - how about 3pm? hopefully miss the lunchtime rush if there is one but not too early for a glass of wine or too late for tea...
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 2 of 24

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions