London SE1 community website

Bump and Babies Club SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 20 of 24
Monday 7 September 2009 5.36pm
Does anyone have any suggestions about good nurseries around Waterloo? Soon to have a baby and looking at local childcare possibilities. I'd love some advice!
Monday 7 September 2009 10.21pm
Hi Beth

I would say def put your name down for Coin street nursery (apparently there is a year and half waiting list - it's free to register). There is also a Montessori on Cornwall road which looks quite good!

Hope this helps
Shweta
Tuesday 15 September 2009 7.46am
Is this still happening?

I am the mother of a 2 month old baby and would like to meet other people in the same situation.

can I join you at Brown's? what time?

Catherine
Tuesday 15 September 2009 9.12am
Hi Catherine

Yes, it's still happening. 3pm today. See you then.

Anna
Tuesday 15 September 2009 11.36am
Ladies, the weather is awful. Still up for this? I"m assuming so but please post if you're having second thoughts.

Anna
Tuesday 15 September 2009 11.48am
Hi Anna

I went outside earlier and it's horrible weather - It's a bit far to go all the way to Browns with a 5 month old baby so am going to give it a miss - shame!

Let me know what date you pick next - see you on Thursday at swimming.

xx
Tuesday 15 September 2009 1.00pm
I am still up for it!
Tuesday 15 September 2009 1.24pm
OK, we'll be there too.
Tuesday 15 September 2009 3.29pm
so sorry - not only the weather was awful (I live a bit further away) but I was not feeling well at all this afternoon - apologies! Hope you had a good meet up.
Ava xx
Tuesday 15 September 2009 4.29pm
Well the weather was truly awful and Brown's is in fact closed for the month due to flooding! But 3 of us made it to the Design Museum Cafe this afternoon and it was great to meet up. The plan is to meet there again at 3pm next Tuesday. Does that suit everyone else?

Anna
Current: 20 of 24

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions