London SE1 community website

Bump and Babies Club SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 23 of 24
Wednesday 13 January 2010 9.37pm
Hi Bennett and Jane

I'm due at the end of Feb. I'm not sure what's on for new mums in the area but I'll be sure to be able to let you know by the time you have your babies.

I'm attending NCT classes at London Bridge next week so we'll see what they have to suggest.

Julia
Thursday 28 January 2010 3.46pm
Hello ladies,

There's a free ante natal pilates session every Tuesday from 4:30 - 5:30pm at Queensborough Community Centre at Scovell Road SE1 1PX. That's the same one run by Nicola that used to be held on Thursdays from 2-3pm at Coxson Place.

I've got 3 more weeks to go until my baby girl arrives, hopefully we'll meet all soon.

Jana
Thursday 28 January 2010 4.11pm
Thanks Jana.

That's good news may start doing them. I knew about the ones on Coxson Place but due to timings felt it was hard to justify getting away from work. However 4.30 at the Queensborough Community Centre suits be better as is just 5 minutes from my work place so could just finish at 4.15pm on a Thursday.
Monday 1 February 2010 10.38am
Hi Jana
I am hoping to come along on Thursday, do I need to pre-book?

Thanks

Jane
Thursday 4 February 2010 10.33am
Hi Jane,
It's on Tuesdays not Thursdays and no, you do not need to pre-book.
Hope you made it this week as I didn't due to a workshop at St Thomas'.
Hope to see you next Tuesday.
Cheers
Jana
Thursday 4 February 2010 1.17pm
Oh yeah now I see it is a Tuesday!! Just as well as can't make it today now but will be there next Tuesday will see you then.
isa
Wednesday 10 February 2010 1.43pm
Hi there,

I am new in the forum and soon will be a mum, due date is the 30th of March. I heard about the pilates classes so hope to go when I can.
Would like to know if you meet with your newborns in any area in SE1, I am just trying to find out what's on socially for mums that will be on maternity leave or those who are soon to be too.
Let me know if you know of something
many thanks
Isabel
Saturday 13 February 2010 9.31am
Hi
I am due on 18 April and would also like to know what's on socially for mums to be and new mums. I won't be on maternity leave for another few weeks so if there is anything on in the evenings it would be great to know.
Julia
Wednesday 17 March 2010 7.54pm
Hello, When and where does bumps and babies meet? I am local and have a 6 week old baby and would love to come along!
Beth
Wednesday 24 March 2010 7.26pm
Hello I don't think the old Bumps and Babies Tuesday meet-up is running any more (someone please correct me if I am wrong), but join Borough Babies yahoo group for all the latest meet-ups and info about what's on in Borough (especially the Refinery on Wednesdays at 10:30 am).
Current: 23 of 24

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions