London SE1 community website

Bump and Babies Club SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 3 of 24
Wednesday 3 September 2008 2.57pm
That sounds good to me, so the 14th at 15.00 in Browns, I would say how are we going to recognise each other but I'll just look out for women not drinking with a slight (or in my case huge) bump.
Wednesday 3 September 2008 5.31pm
I will see you there....
Wednesday 3 September 2008 7.04pm
Will be there.
Thursday 4 September 2008 1.25pm
Hi - just saw this thread while searching for bumps/baby group in SE1. I'm due in January (first baby) and would be great to meet up with your group (not sure how established it is already).

Browns on 14th works for me so count me in.
Thursday 4 September 2008 2.33pm
Will everybody there still be "bump" or are there any babies? Just wondering if I could bring Martha (drooling, teething 6-month old)?
Thursday 4 September 2008 2.52pm
Hello everyone,

I'll be there as well unless I have given birth (due 20th Sept). I'll prob bring my toddling around 15 month old and Katia I am sure you can bring Martha. As there will be quite a few bumps a couple of babies should be ok.

Hope to see you on the 14th

Cecilia
Thursday 4 September 2008 7.41pm
I'll be there - be lovely to have babies too
Daisy
Sunday 14 September 2008 12.13pm
Baby is very grumpy today, hope that will get better, can't take her to the pub like this...
Monday 15 September 2008 9.28am
sorry I didn't manage to make it yesterday - hopefully next time.....
Monday 15 September 2008 12.22pm
Hi ladies
It was lovely to meet you all yesterday, and good to know that others are in the same boat.
It would be great to meet up again not sure how regularly people think, maybe once a month until the bambinos come along ? Fingers crossed more people can make it next time too.
K
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 3 of 24

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions