London SE1 community website

Bump and Babies Club SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 6 of 24
Tuesday 21 October 2008 10.23am
I can do the 9th if I haven't popped - due on the 12th - eek!
Daisy
Friday 7 November 2008 3.14pm
Hello Ladies,

Are any of you still up for meet up this Sunday (3pm)?

Zuzana
Friday 7 November 2008 5.14pm
sorry, I thought I'd already replied to this - I can't make this Sunday but could may be do next Sunday....
Saturday 8 November 2008 12.13pm
Ah, sorry I've been lax too - its one of those things I keep remembering I've not done when I'm far from a computer!

I can't make this week but next sunday is fine - is anyone else able to make it?

Hope you're all well!

Juliet
Monday 10 November 2008 1.16pm
HI Ladies
I can't make next weekend, but I'm starting my maternity leave at the start on December so maybe we could meet up during the week.
Kara
Monday 10 November 2008 4.41pm
Fox Stanley Hodge was born on Friday - 7lb 14oz - emergency caesarian, no labour - long story - short birth - just got home from hospital - really not sure i'm ready to be a mum!

will try to make next meeet up if i've stopped freaking out!

Daisy xx
Tuesday 11 November 2008 7.21am
Congratulations! And don't worry, I don't know anyone who felt ready for what the first few weeks bring - this is the really hard bit - it gets easier & more fun as you start to get the hang of it. Good luck & look forward to meeting you both when you're ready for an outing.
Tuesday 11 November 2008 9.51am
Daisy - Congratulations! I'm sure each day will get easier. Hope to see you and Fox soon.
Tuesday 11 November 2008 9.52am
Congrats Daisy hope you and Fox are both doing well. I love the name Fox and I'm sure you'll get the hang of being a mum soon.
Tuesday 11 November 2008 10.27am
Congratulations Daisy! I am also starting maternity leave from the end of November so will be free to meet up during the week....
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 6 of 24

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions