London SE1 community website

Bump and Babies Club SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 8 of 24
Monday 8 December 2008 10.36am
Heartening news ladies!

Now what? Should we make a rendezvous? Should we wear our Baby on Board badges to a cafe and hope for the best?

I think after the festive season would work for me.
Monday 8 December 2008 3.04pm
I'd love to join in as well. I'm due early Feb, so Koala we can compare bumps and aches & pains ;)

I'm still working, until mid-Jan so anything on the weekend would suit me to tee...will there be enough people back from Christmas on 3rd January to meet up then?
Monday 8 December 2008 3.47pm
I'd love to meet up with everyone again. I'm actually due on the 29th of this month so not sure if I'll be able to make the 3rd or not depending if my baby would like to make an early apperance.
Monday 8 December 2008 7.10pm
RedLondoner, Saturday 3rd sounds agreeable!

Should we say [email protected] at 11am?

I am having some rather full on aches and pains at the moment, would be nice to share that with someone who really understands (husband makes meaningful noises but just doesn't get it)!

Needless to say, it would be nice for as many ladies as possible to join us that morning.

Koala :)
PS Kara, if the little one comes along by then, do bring him/her!
Tuesday 9 December 2008 9.07am
Fabulous, see you then Koala. I'll be the red head waddling around with the big stomach!

No, husbands really just don't get it...hope you start to feel better soon!

Jessie x
Tuesday 9 December 2008 4.45pm
Great! I will be the blonde bloated lady with a wince on my face!

Victoria :)
Tuesday 9 December 2008 5.43pm
Hello ladies,

I'm new to this website but am so excited at the prospect of meeting mums and expectant mums in SE1. I'm due in May of next year and was beginning to get concerned that it would be a little lonely in SE1 once baby comes. This is great news. Would love to join you all for coffee on the 3rd and am already looking forward to it!

Anna
Tuesday 9 December 2008 9.05pm
Anna it will be nice to meet you on the 3rd.

Until then, happy festive season!

Victoria
Wednesday 17 December 2008 10.59am
Hi Ladies

I am due in April and would like to join in too... So right about the husbands they just don't get it!

Looking forward to seeing you all.
Saturday 20 December 2008 9.32am
Wonderful! Bring your bump and see you in the new year!
Current: 8 of 24

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions