London SE1 community website

Bump and Babies Club SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 9 of 24
Friday 2 January 2009 11.18am
Don't forget 11am tomorrow, [email protected]
Look forward to meeting as many bumps as possible.
Victoria
Friday 2 January 2009 4.42pm
Sorry, I'm not able to come to this meet up as newborn (7 weeks old) has an awful cold and I'm keeping her in the warm at home until it passes.

Looking forward to attending the next one. Does any Mums with newborns want to do a meet up during the week (daytime) sometime in January?
Friday 2 January 2009 9.22pm
I would be up weekday meet up sometime in January. My little one made an early arrival nearly 3 weeks ago and I've been reluctant to venture out into the cold with her so far....
Saturday 3 January 2009 4.27pm
lovely to see all your pregnant ladies this morning - sorry I couldn't stay longer - still not quite sure what to do with an awake baby in public!!

if you'd like the southwark babes email thing i can copy you in to the lady who organises it if you send me your email addresses on a private message - i'll find out about the mum/baby yoga too

Daisy
PS hope i wasn't too negative about everything - but if you do have a shocker like I did at least you'll be a tiny bit prepared - and if you don't then you can thank your lucky stars!!
Sunday 4 January 2009 12.03pm
It was a lovely meet up!
We have popped it in the diary for Saturday 17th January, 11am at [email protected], so if you missed the last one try to get to the 17th.

Great to meet you Daisy and your gorgeous Fox! Your story was yours and it's good to hear how things can go. I think one thing you begin to realise is to expect the unexpected!

Looking forward to the 17th.

Victoria
Monday 5 January 2009 1.04am
Hey

I was so gutted i could not come this saturday. I've has this terrible flu and have been knocked for 6!! Sneezing with a bump is no joke..

Looking forward to the 17th though.

See you all there
Monday 5 January 2009 3.33pm
Hi
Sorry I couldn't make it, my little girl kept me awake most of the night and I was exhusted so just slouched on the sofa.
I'm well up for meeting up in the week with the babies if anyone else fancies it (maybe when it's a bit warmer though).
Kara and baby Lila x
Tuesday 6 January 2009 5.53pm
Hello Bumps and Babies,

I have just found out about a pilates studio in Bermondsey St called Studio 74. My Physio recommended them. However they are not running ante/post natal classes at the moment as there is not enough interest. Well I am very interested, but would need two other women to be interested to make it work.

Is anyone available/keen to do the classes on say a Monday afternoon? You can PM me or call Amanda at the studio on 0751 1036 148, as she is very keen to set something up!

Victoria

PS Daisy, I have tried to PM message you but have had no luck, can you PM me with the details? Great to have met you and Fox! Many Thanks.
Tuesday 6 January 2009 7.20pm
I certainly would be, providing the cost wasn't too prohibitive of course.

D'you know if the post natal would mean we'd be able to bring the little ones along to do their own mini pelvic lifts along side?

Incidentally, there's a poster up near Tabard Gardens advertising pilates classes with a picture of a mum with a child on a mat too, I've emailed the address on the poster to see if they're happy to accommodate babies and their potential disruption; I'll keep this message thread posted when I hear.

juliet
Tuesday 6 January 2009 8.45pm
Amanda said that babies would be welcome! Call her on the number I posted to let her know what times suit.

Cheers.
Current: 9 of 24

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions