London SE1 community website

Seeking an office / therapy room

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 5 July 2020 8.50am
Hi all,

My partner is a writer and psychotherapist with a practice in SE1. With Covid closing my office, us both working in on 1 bed flat is not practical, and I'm wondering if anyone has a room that they would be interested in renting for this purpose. He's currently seeing therapy clients via Zoom.

The room would need to be available in the evening as many clients seek therapy then.

We'd prefer a weekly/monthly arrangement to the standard hourly blocks arrangement for therapy rooms so it can also be used for the writing.

Open to any ideas!

Thanks

James
Monday 6 July 2020 4.08pm
Dear James

We have a room that you could rent by the hour to see people - sometimes called the refectory next to our church hall. We are seeking more therapists to be in the new Spirituality Centre we are developing see: http://www.christchurchsouthwark.org.uk where we are wanting to find therapists to work with.

So the space is not office space but would be a good space to see people with access to wifi and electricity but you would need to bring your own laptop.

If interested please do contact me Ian Mobsby on ian.christchurch.southwark@gmail.com

warm regards

Ian Mobsby

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions