London SE1 community website

Recommended estate agents?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 4 February 2010 5.20pm
I am looking to sell my flat in borough, can anyone recommend any estate agents? Ideally one of the agents on Borough High Street would be convenient!

thanks
Friday 5 February 2010 8.58am
Gosh. Recommend one? Field and Sons are very old school (I remember trying to buy a flat through them and making an offer and I waited days for a response - turned out they had forgotten to call me back so I bought it through someone else). Stirling Ackroyd's reputation is rather catching up with them; Hastings are quite good by repute and I have also had quite good experiences with Acorn (operating at the cheaper end)...
Friday 5 February 2010 10.44am
Friday 5 February 2010 10.47am
Tiggerb25 works for London Village. Their illegal self-promotion can be ignored.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Friday 5 February 2010 11.27am
I had a good experience with Acorn when I bought my house and they recently did a valuation for me which seems spot on and a nice chap to boot. No connection.

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions