London SE1 community website

Looking for a flat/room to rent from July 2010

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 5 April 2010 1.29pm
Hi! I am looking for a flat or flatshare in SE1 from July 2010.

I am a professional working in Canary Wharf. My maximum rent would be 850incl pcm.
Monday 24 May 2010 2.14pm
Hi Ciara

Have you found somewhere to rent? We have a three bedroom flat just off Bermondsey Street and will be looking to rent a room from July-ish.

Rent probably wouldn't be as much as 850 - and would include all bills.

Let me know if you're interested and I can send some more info/pics etc.

Daisy
Wednesday 26 May 2010 3.47pm
Daisy

I would be very interested in your place on Bermondsey Street. Myself and 2 others will be doing a one month work stint at Guy's Hospital and need a place to stay for the month. Would you be willing to let us sublet for a month? Would the property at least be furnished with beds? Thanks in advance!

Justin
Sunday 30 May 2010 10.36am
Hi Ciara,

I have a flat available from 12th june 2010 in SE1. It's a 1-min walk from Southwark station. and a 5 min walk to Boroughs market.

It's 220pw bills not included. Bills are very cheap in this area esp. Council tax, which is only 60 a month.

It has a separate living room and bathroom. kitchen is also separate. It has a double bedroom and a balcony.

Let me know if you are interested for a viewing on 07725907637.

Kendy

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions