London SE1 community website

Flat to rent

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 25 August 2010 7.37am
Hi there,

I have a flat to rent, and wonder if people have any suggestions about where to advertise? I have already tried "Gumtree", but interested to know if there is anything else out there that people would recomend?

Kind regards,

LI
Monday 6 September 2010 11.07pm
Hi Li,

Is your flat still available? I am looking for a one bedroom flat.

Regards,

Akos
MEJ
Wednesday 8 September 2010 11.32am
Hello

I am looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom flat - I am currently using agents but I'm not very impressed with their tactics eg putting up the price while I am viewing or saying obvious damp patches are just dirty paintwork. Does everyone use agents, or is there another way of finding out about flats to rent?

Thanks

MEJ
Wednesday 8 September 2010 11.31pm
Hi Akos,

Yes - it's still around (James, hope this is ok) - you can pm me or email me at rentse1.yahoo.co.uk (I am a private renter, just set up the new email adress so do not get emails from agents to my work / home mail!

L
Saturday 16 October 2010 1.54pm
Hiya
Do you still have the flat to rent, could you please let me know as i need a flat urgently.
You can contact me on [email protected] or telephone 07530928435

Many Thanks

Tracey

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions