London SE1 community website

1 bed flat wanted to rent in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 20 November 2010 10.05am
Hello

I'm a 30 year old professional male looking for a 1 bed flat to rent in SE1 from next Jan. Max 900 pcm, Either part-furnished or furnished.

I'm moving out of my current flat in SE1 after 2 years because my flat share is moving on. References available. I am clean, tidy and respectful!

If you have something let me know and I can give you my email or phone number.

Many thanks

Sam
Thursday 25 November 2010 2.31pm
Hi there,

I have a 1 bed flat in Borough Rd SE1 which is available now. Please respond if you are interested and I will give you more details.

Wilson
Friday 3 December 2010 5.09pm
Hi Wilson

If your flat is still available can you please let me know as I am interested in renting a 1 bed flat in the London Bridge area this month.

Many thanks
Bree
Friday 23 September 2011 6.04pm
Hi Sam/Bree

I am just leaving my flat soon. It is available from the 1st November. 1 bedroom at 220 per week. Fanastic little number. Can be viewed through the property agent. Let me know if interested. text me on 07540522613 or email [email protected]

Natalie

To post a message, please log in or register..
February at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions