London SE1 community website

Looking for a 1-bed on Bermondsey Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Toy
Friday 3 February 2012 10.55am
Hi all,

I have lived in Royal Oak Yard/Bermondsey Street for close to 2 years now. My contract is soon to be up in my 2 bed flat and I am now trying to find a 1 bed flat to rent, still in the same bermondsey street area for mid march. I have tried/will continue to try the usual zoopla, rightmove, local estate agents e.t.c. but I wondered if anyone had any other recommendations or were looking for a tenant around that time.

Many Thanks!
Toy
Tuesday 6 March 2012 8.10am
Thanks you for the post.

Sunday 11 March 2012 8.36pm
Hi Toy, i'm also looking.
Have you had any luck? Drop me a line.
SE1 Londoner
Monday 26 March 2012 6.35pm
I have a one bed just behind Borough tube, about to go on with Stirling Ackroyd if that helps
Tuesday 27 March 2012 1.45am
Thank you ! One beds tend to be out of my price range but are you able to expand ? It may be more affordable for two of course? I am no banker, and many rentals are for those gentlemen and ladies in that income bracket, or similar, around here.
Kind of you to post your message however.
Thank you.
Wednesday 2 May 2012 8.13pm
It may be too late but I have a one-bed in Nelson Square that'll be free on 18th May ? It's on Gumtree. I lived there for years and bought it and now rent it out to survive http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-houses/waterloo-blackfriars-central-london-se1-1-bed-flat-balcony-overlooking-leafy-nelson-square/100161238 The tenants like it there but are getting married and want to get on the housing ladder. It's good for a couple :0)

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions