London SE1 community website

Removal companies

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 3 October 2012 9.45am
Can anyone recommend a decent home removal company?
Looking to move in a couple of weeks, and need quotes!
Thanks
Wednesday 3 October 2012 10.03am
A few minutes using the search facility on here (for 'removal company') will provide the info you need.
Wednesday 3 October 2012 10.14am
Tried that - many old threads thoughm, so was after some fresh recommendations...
Wednesday 3 October 2012 2.04pm
Just to be clear - removal, or move? I use a company that removes and disposes but does not do moving from one location to another.
Monday 8 October 2012 10.31am
Hi Matt,

try Frank and Kev at Ecowood Moves - http://ecowoodmoves.wordpress.com/ or @twitt3rvan on Twitter.

They don't come any better!
Wednesday 31 October 2012 11.14am
Probably too late but I recently used Brylee - a local to SE1 company to move to Kent but they also do local moves. Was very impressed with their service. I did most of the packing but got them to do the kitchen as I was seeing boxes in my sleep by then. Had to pay up front which made me slightly nervous but worth it in the end.

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions