London SE1 community website

Hoping to join SE1 community soon

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 8 May 2013 9.45pm
Hi, just started a new job and I'm commuting in from Winchester, so long days. I've decided SE1 is the place to live. Based on what i've seen I can afford a small 2 bed or a nicer one bed flat. Am I better to buy as near to Bermondsey Str as possible, even if the flat is smaller and darker, or go larger and further away ? I've got viewings in Spa Rd over looking the park, Alaska Buildings and Bell Yard Mews. Any thoughts from you guys greatfully received.
Thursday 9 May 2013 3.50pm
Where are you working Niks? Travel in SE1 is very easy.
Thursday 9 May 2013 6.21pm
Near the Cathedral. I need to be walking distance to London Bridge Station though, so I'm looking around Bermondsey Str as I like it there and it's close to some good yoga studios.
Friday 10 May 2013 2.18pm
Hi Niks, I will send you a private message. L
Saturday 11 May 2013 10.16am
whats your budget, send me a message and i will have a look around for you, i am an agent, happy to help.

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions