London SE1 community website

Parker Building

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 15 of 22
MCR
Thursday 19 December 2013 9.34am
In other news we now have an indoor swimming pool in the lobby of core 2. Have actually noticed that the drainage on the corridors and balconies isn't great, so if you're moving in over the next day or two plastic sheeting would be a good investment.
Thursday 19 December 2013 9.39am
Ah yes, water-tightness - the final test of a building's design and build quality. Sounds a bit worrying...
Thursday 19 December 2013 11.38am
Just noticed that Hyde Group have opened their office next to the Parker Building on Jamaica Road.
Friday 20 December 2013 12.12pm
With regards to Sky, does anyone know if it's single or double feed? I previously had a communal system which only had single feed so that you couldn't watch and record something at the same time...
Friday 20 December 2013 2.20pm
It's double.

Sky, Sky+ (which is just Sky + recorder), and Freesat use the same "F" connector wall socket. Providing there is a communal satellite dish you can connect a Sky, Sky+, Freesat box or a TV with built in Freesat tuner.

There is a communal dish I assume?
MCR
Monday 30 December 2013 3.24pm
Season's greetings, all.

Good news, the parking at TPB is finished and i've been told the fobs (for those who bought a place) will give us access.
Tuesday 31 December 2013 4.47pm
That's good news. What's the underground car park like? I've just been told that my scratched windows have now been replaced ready for the 7th January handover. Hope this is the last of the problems...
so
Thursday 2 January 2014 10.45am
MCR wrote:
Season's greetings, all.
Good news, the parking at TPB is finished and i've been told the fobs (for those who bought a place) will give us access.

Hi MCR,
Do you have problem accessing the dustbin room in core 2? With the access code, it does not work!!
so
Thursday 2 January 2014 10.56am
Happy New Year to you all
MCR
Thursday 2 January 2014 12.24pm
Yes, it worked for one day now it's stuck. The combination is right because the knob turns but seems stuck solid.
Current: 15 of 22

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions