London SE1 community website

Bermondsey Spa, The Exchange

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 31 of 31
Friday 18 September 2015 10.58am
Is anyone else getting a bit ticked off with Hallmark's service charge bills being demanded in one lump sum? We've just paid off the last 6 months in one swoop and now another bill has landed asking for the next 6 months worth to be paid within 28 days...
Saturday 3 October 2015 4.19pm
Hi I spoke to them about that and they agreed to standing orders from October to January. Give them a call. X
Sunday 4 October 2015 9.30pm
Hi Lena, I pay per month. It doesn't stop them sending me alarming letters but I phoned and they basically told me to disregard them as they can see I pay monthly.
Monday 5 October 2015 3.30pm
Thanks all - though with the water cutting out so often, I am rather hoping they will give us a discount!
Monday 5 October 2015 10.16pm
Hey TDG

I'd love to have a chat with you about the monthly payments you set up. Maybe pop up for a drink one evening this week?

@Lena, maybe join us?

Let me know when's good.

Thanks
Sunday 25 October 2015 10.28pm
Sorry guys, I only just noticed the invite! I'll PM you Nik.
Current: 31 of 31

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions