London SE1 community website

Bermondsey Spa, The Exchange

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 13 of 31
Monday 13 October 2014 7.33am
Hey guys! just stumbled accross this thread- am moving in to the other block in January- can I tag along and meet everyone come Jan?
Monday 13 October 2014 10.12am
Good to hear lots of people have/are moving in! After 4 days, we still get very excited about both the flat/location - seems a bit surreal after all the wait!

I would definitely be up for meeting you all, and celebrating our new homes together- now that we can talk about the good side of things, rather than moaning about Noting Hill all the time!
Wednesday 15 October 2014 10.49pm
Hey guys,

Just saw this thread - very exciting to hear that everyone is getting there after a long wait! Moving into Block A hopefully at the end of the month (or there's going to be some couch surfing!).

Would be great to meet up with some new neighbours!

Peter
Monday 20 October 2014 1.04am
hi all

How about we meet for a coffee at Del Aziz on Bermondsey Square at 11am next Saturday, 26th? Anyone free? Let me know who's up for a quick hello. I can try and reserve a space depending on number of people.

Nik
Monday 20 October 2014 8.34am
And then another meeting in January? :) yesyes?
Monday 20 October 2014 11.46am
Great, me & Lisa are around this Saturday AM! Sounds a plan.
Monday 20 October 2014 11.53am
Sorry, I'm going to a wedding this weekend...hopefully there will be another occasion
Monday 20 October 2014 2.29pm
Great. Well I'll try and book the big table in the cafe area. See you there at 11am.

I'm sure we can arrange another in the new year for those who can't make it this time.

So far there'll be:
Me + 1
Lena
Lisa

Anyone else?
Monday 20 October 2014 4.43pm
Hi All,

Has anyone been able to get broadband yet? If so did you have to go with Virgin Media, as i saw their logo on the ports, or has anyone gone with BT or Sky?

Unfortunately we cannot make it this weekend but looking forward to meeting you all at the next catch up.

Cheers,

Olie
Tuesday 21 October 2014 4.47am
I'm not an exchange resident, but moved into another new SO unit facing spa gardens last year. It'd be good to link up with you sometime as there are only 3 other flats in our block with permanent residents, the rest are "market rent" units, and frankly most of the people in those units do not give a **** about the place, so we feel a little isolated at times. Not around for the del aziz meetup but will try for a future one, if you'll have us!
Current: 13 of 31

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions