London SE1 community website

Bermondsey Spa, The Exchange

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 26 of 31
Friday 3 April 2015 4.04pm
@TDG1982 - I don't think the netting will be taken off. My assumption is that the grass should grow through it.

And I agree, let's meet for a coffee. A bunch of us met up back in November and we had said we should do it in the new year. How's everyone fixed for next Sunday 12.04?

@Mel - did you hear back from Kara? I've sort of worked out how to flip the window, but this doesn't seem safe.
Monday 6 April 2015 10.09am
I wouldn't be able to do the 12th unless it was after 6pm but the following weekend I'm around...
Friday 10 April 2015 1.58pm
How does Sunday 26.04 sound to you all? Say 11am? I can reserve the big table area at Del Aziz if that's ok with everyone?
Saturday 11 April 2015 2.06pm
That sounds good to me.
Sunday 12 April 2015 6.44pm
I'm not able to make the morning of the 26th, but look forward to the next meet up!
Sunday 12 April 2015 7.03pm
Sunday 26 sounds ok to me...Thank you for organising it!
Monday 13 April 2015 4.17pm
Ok let's stick to the 26th and those that can make it, will be good to meet you. We can organise another date for those who can't make this one. :-)
Tuesday 14 April 2015 11.06am
Hi all,
I've just emailed Kara at NHHG to ask about whether we will be having an 'Arts Lane' sign on the access lane off Neckinger. It doesn't make sense that the only sign is by Sainsburys, when there's no road access there.

It's very confusing for deliveries and when we have guests that there's no Arts Lane sign on that access lane, and would be nice to know that we'll get a proper road sign there too!
Friday 17 April 2015 10.20pm
Hi Lena,

Thought I'd seen that bit of road, if you can call it that, on some maps named as something else...maybe I'm wrong, but I was struck by it. I'd always wondered why they hadn't put the sign up for that.
Thursday 23 April 2015 9.33pm
I think on maps, it's known as East Lane. All very confusing. But agree that an Arts Lane sign should be at the Neckinger entrance. Did Kara say she'll look into it?

Also, does anyone have an idea when the road leading into the development will be completed? It feels like they're doing it one-brick-a-day-speed...:-)

On another note, I'll book a table for us for this Sunday at 11am. Those that can make it, looking forward to seeing you.

Nik
Current: 26 of 31

To post a message, please log in or register..
September at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions