London SE1 community website

Bermondsey Spa, The Exchange

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 30 of 31
Wednesday 8 July 2015 9.09am
On a totally separate note I was wondering if anyone has got keys cut?

I went to a locksmith and they said they couldn't do it as they were licensed keys - he couldn't cut them without some sort of letter or some such.

I've enquires with both NHHG and Hallmark and both have sent me to each other ...
Wednesday 8 July 2015 9.19am
Interesting - I was just emailing Michael to ask about that.

You have to ring Hallmark, and pay 14, to get another blue fob, bu Michael just told me I could go to a key cutters for the key itself...

PeterOB - please keeep me/us posted on what you find out.

Ta
Wednesday 8 July 2015 9.27am
It definitely says in the lease that we can't get keys cut without the landlord's permission, hence the requirement for a letter I guess. Says to me that it's NHHG who need to give permission.
Wednesday 8 July 2015 6.53pm
Hallmark are looking into it - will report back. Have my fobs already!
Thursday 9 July 2015 12.37am
TDG1982 wrote:
Oh, and astro turf? How tacky, as Nik said (nice to meet you you the other week btw).
Gord, I'd rather a patch of mud than astro turf! I'm sure the grass'll grow through eventually.

Hey Tom

How are you doing? Good to meet you too, it was a nice breakfast meet.

Just checking did you see the message from Anna Rosenberg regarding setting up a TRA? She's organised a get together art Cafe Amisha on Monday. If you've not seen it and would like to attend, send her an email on annarosenberg800@hotmail.com

Hopefully see you then.

NiKDx
Thursday 9 July 2015 4.58pm
Is it worth putting up a poster/notice up in the main hallway so we can make more people aware?
Thursday 16 July 2015 11.11am
Hey all, sorry I couldn't come as planned on Monday. Got held up at work and ended up staying too late to get back in time.

What was discussed?

Happy to help with anything if I can and do invite me to any further meetings.
Wednesday 22 July 2015 9.06am
So, on the key situation, it turns out to be much more straight forward and I'm kicking myself for not doing the most obvious thing!

There is a phone number on the key. All you have to do is ring that number and the rest is fairly straight forward. They email you, you email them, I got my keys next day delivery.

Notting Hill, nor Hallmark never managed to get to the bottom of this, so here you go!
Tuesday 25 August 2015 5.09am
Could you let me know how you directed your query to them and i may do the same?
Perhaps if they recieve multiple complaints on this item they may come down on NHHG harder and we may get a better reaction from them!
Friday 28 August 2015 8.24pm
The exchange is part of Open House London this year.
Current: 30 of 31

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions