Sorry I've been away and only just catching up on these messages.
Did the letter/email go off to them in the end? Did they reply?
After receiving the last email at the beginning of August, I had sent a reply to them questioning their obvious copy&paste wording about the delays. But of course, no response.
One thing I did notice is (those who have visited the site will have noticed), on the left of Block B where there is the adjoining block. There are two massive metal panels linking two flat together at opposite ends. This to me looks like they will be their balconies. But no work has started on that.
So I wonder if, because of that block not being anywhere near completion, is therefore affecting Block B.
Letter was sent out but no response. I propose to prepare a new one a little bit more aggressive this time. Silence is not helping. lets see if the communication is improving on Monday...if not we start thinking about next action.
I've been holding off saying more to them until we get this next update today. I was hoping then that they might refer to our e-mail and *maybe* suggest a date for the on site meeting that we have asked for! Not going to keep my hopes too high but let's see what they say today.
My thoughts: the communication has slightly improved, but I think that, considering the past sudden delays, something more can be done.
Is it possible to receive some photos of what has been completed (flats, landscaping, communal areas) ?
Are we still waiting for any supplier to provide material?
What's the Estimated completion date for the road works and cladding. Are those tasks dependencies to something else?
Has NHBC inspection being arranged? How long does it take usually?