London SE1 community website

Moving to Shad Thames

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 10 January 2007 5.39pm
Hello,

Just found this great forum, seems very useful.

I have been looking for a place in the SE1 area since september, unfortunately missed a great place in Boss House.

I would like to hear your recommendations / advice on buildings in the Shad Thames area, or perhaps somewhere else in SE1 thats similar.

I have seen quite a few properties, but most of them have open plan kitches :( I think its the current trend.

Any information on properties and the area in general would be much appreciated.

Thank you :)
Wednesday 10 January 2007 6.24pm
Hi Yulia

I live in Boss House and sometimes flats are advertised on the internal notice board - to bypass the estate agent vultures, which seem to breed to excess in the Shad Thames area!

I can post here is I see anything on the notice board?
Wednesday 10 January 2007 6.37pm
Please do! Im looking for a 2bed. The one I saw in Boss House was incredible, such a beautiful building too. Ur lucky :)
Thursday 11 January 2007 5.07pm
anyone living / has lived in Spice Quays? theres an apartment goin on sale there, i would like to know if its a nice place... i saw one flat there but didnt like the layout and the fact that it was right on top of the bar... are the higher floors a bit quieter? is it quiet in general?
Saturday 13 January 2007 11.23am
gettin a place in butlers&colonial :) so if everything goes ok then in around 3 months i will be an se1 resident :)
Tuesday 7 August 2007 11.31am
Hi there,

My name is Adele,

I am currently looking for a 1 bed flat to rent in shad thames, anyone has a few tips to make my search successful ?

Thanks a lot !

Cheers !
Wednesday 8 August 2007 10.35am
Adele, what is your budget?

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions