London SE1 community website

Still lookin'...

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Tuesday 16 December 2008 5.05pm
Thanks JGArcia! All went well and we're in now finally...pop by for a cup of tea in a few days, once I've found and unpacked the kettle!
Wednesday 17 December 2008 11.00am
OK will do - have you got children? We have a 2 year old and there's lots of children in the area.
Wednesday 17 December 2008 11.27am
Not yet - we actually have one on the way. Should be with us early February! I've arranged to meet up with some other SE1 preggos and joined the bumps and babies club, but will great to hook up with our neighbourhood parents & kids
Saturday 20 December 2008 1.34pm
Good stuff. I help out with a local group called Riverside Parents Association. Shame you just missed our Xmas party last weekend. There's loads of people with kids in the area, and there is so much going on for little kids around here it's brilliant
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions