On Saturday night 19-year-old Kennington market trader Barry Lee and two unnamed 16-year-old juveniles were charged with the murder of David Morley last week and a range of other offences.
All three were charged with the following offences:
• The murder of David Morley near Hungerford Bridge shortly after 3am on Saturday 30 October
• Attempted grievous bodily harm of a second victim near Hungerford Bridge shortly after 3am.
• Robbery of the second victim
• Violent disorder near Hungerford Bridge shortly after 3am.
• The attempted GBH of a man in Leake Street SE1 at approximately 3.20am on 30 November.
• Violent disorder in Leake Street, SE1 at approximately 3.20am.
• Conspiracy with others to commit robbery.
All three will be appearing in custody at Camberwell Magistrates Court on the morning of Monday 8 November.
Police say that four further suspects have each been bailed to return to separate south London police stations.