A fleet of cargo tricycles offering information and literature to SE1 visitors has returned for the summer season.
The tricycles will ply the Thames Path between the London Eye and Tower Bridge every weekend until mid September.
During the summer of 2012 the staff at the three bikes helped more than 43,000 visitors.
1. Where is the Shard?
2. Do you know where my husband is?
3. Is there a map of Nando's restaurants?
4. Where can we buy an Olympic torch?
5. How many cinemas are there in London?
6. Why do people in London like to dress up so much?
7. Can you tell me if there is a derelict construction site nearby?
8. What would you recommend two guys with a hangover do today in London?
9. Why is the Globe so popular and famous?
10. What is the meaning of the traditional song 'London Bridge is falling down'? Is it because it's the ugliest of all bridges?