Detectives investigating a series of armed robberies at convenience stores in London - including seven in SE1 - have released a CCTV image of a man they wish to speak to.
The majority of offences were committed in the SE1 area earlier this year by a lone male, however on at least two occasions he was accompanied by a younger white male, possibly a teenager.
Further offences were committed in Islington, Camden and Kensington & Chelsea. Most offences were committed at night.
The male is described as of possible Southern European or Asian appearance, 25 to 30 years old, of thin build and in excess of 6 ft 3 ins tall.
He has a British accent and often indicates that he wishes to buy an item before producing a black semi-automatic handgun and demanding cash from the till.
The item to be purchased is invariably left behind when he makes off with the contents of the till.
On 23 February 2015, having committed an offence at the Shell garage in Southwark Bridge Road, SE1, the man left a rucksack behind.
He returned to the venue a few moments later, stood in the queue and calmly requested the item back, which was refused by the victim.
On other occasions he has produced money to buy goods and left the money behind after the robbery.
On 24 March 2015, the man and another male entered the Nisa store in Albion Street, Rotherhithe. Whilst the younger man held the door, the other man attacked a female member of staff from behind, grabbing her by the throat and producing a gun. He was disturbed by a male employee and made off into Brunel Road.
The man is believed to have stolen more than £10,000 during 13 robberies.
"We are determined to identify this man before he can commit any further offences," said Detective Sergeant Andy McGuire of the Flying Squad.
"This man is not afraid to use violence and has terrified his victims, threatening them with a handgun.
"He is particularly tall and I would urge anybody who thinks they may recognise him to come forward.
"It is a clear picture so I hope someone will know who he is.”
Anyone who recognises this man or has information about these incidents is urged to call DS Andy McGuire on 020 8345 4226 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
• 15 December 2014 at Nisa, Caledonian Road, N1
• 26 December 2014 at Londis, Napier Road, W14
• 25 January 2015 at Nisa, Caledonian Road, N7
• 4 February 2015 at Oddbins, West End Lane, NW6
• 16 February 2015 at Jazz Supermarket, Union Street, SE1
• 23 February 2015 at Shell Garage, Southwark Bridge Road, SE1
• 3 March 2015 at Londis, Napier Road, W14 (repeat venue)
• 7 March 2015 at The Co-operative Food, Southwark Bridge Road, SE1
• 11 March 2015 at The Co-operative Food, Great Dover Street, SE1
• 20 March 2015 at Costcutter, Westminster Bridge Road, SE1
• 22 March 2015 at Bankside Newsagent, Hopton Street, SE1
• 24 March 2015 at Nisa Local, Albion Street, SE16
• 29 March 2015 at Costcutter, Westminster Bridge Road, SE1 (repeat venue)