aka Waterloo Sandwich Bar.
With independent (free) wireless internet (wifi) service.
Tel: (020) 7922 1379
Nearest tube station: Southwark (268 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about DeliCate
- Local deli comes to the rescue after Decima Street power cut (11 Jun 2012)
- Southbank Centre launches Valentine's gifts incorporating honey from RFH hives (3 Feb 2012)
- Guerrilla gardener Richard Reynolds launches 'Pimp Your Pavement' campaign (16 Mar 2010)
- Bermondsey Street designer shows fashion can flourish in tough times (26 Feb 2010)
- Borough Market has uncertain future warns 'founder' Henrietta Green (25 Sep 2009)
Forum discussions about DeliCate
- Tesco Tooley Street New Tills
- Runners in Bermondsey Street
- Shard opening laser show
- Borough Market traders evicted
- Local tattoo artists?
- Unused massive empty space in Empire Square Long Lane
- Caribbean Cuisine - Tower Bridge Road. Superb & very cheap
- Laundrette closure on The Cut
- Sobo - a change of ownership?
- Balcony garden
- too much joy
- Car Club car spaces
- Unrecommend Man with a Van
- Conman fleecing public money Alert!!
- I'd like to start a running group...
- Supermarkets in SE1?
- Planning applications for new housing around Elephant
- Clothing repairs and alterations
- Where to buy saffron