Biodynamic food is organic food with a spiritual dimension.
The national two-week event will be launched at 11am the renowned chef Michel Roux (Le Gavroche). Cyrus Todiwala (Cafe Spice Namaste) will also be a guest at the launch.
After Michel's speech there will be an opportunity for to put questions to him and representatives from the Biodynamic Association.
Then follows a series of short talks on aspects of biodynamic food production:
• 12.45pm Ian Bell of Heritage Prime, Dorset on Biodynamic Farming
• 1.15pm Monty Waldin - author of Biodynamic Wines
• 1.45pm Wendy Cook - author of 'The Biodynamic Food and Cookbook'
• 2.15pm Anastasia Druitt from the Biodynamic Land Fund
• 2.45pm Kiran Tawadey of Hampstead Tea
• 3.15pm Ingrid Greenfield from Artisan Bread Kent
• 3.45pm Panel and closing of the day
Biodynamic foods will be available for sale or to sample on the day from the followng producers:
• Cheese from Old Plaw Hatch Dairy , Sussex
• Vegetables from Fern Verrow Gardens, Herefordshire
• Apples from Tablehurst Orchard, East Sussex
• Bread from Artisan Bread Original , Kent
• Tea tasting from Hampstead Tea, London
• Wine tasting from Pageant Wines
• Demeter skin care samples from Martina Gerbhardt
Related website: www.biodynamic.org.uk