6pm - Eat, drink, and say hello. Watch a little Mint (St Park) film
6.30pm - Enjoy short presentations on key BOST projects
• New wildlife garden at Christ Church (Heather Carter)
• Play in Your Manor (Carole Wright)
• Where now for Little Dorrit? (Agnes Knoll)
• Housing lands into the future (Peter Graal)
• Making the Mint (with new images) (Tim Wood)
7.00pm - The formal Annual General Meeting business
Chair's report, Minutes of the last AGM, adoption of accounts, financial report, resignation of half the trustees, election of new and old trustees, appointment of auditor. Your questions and points raised.
7.30pm A Guest Speaker sets the scene for BOST's work.
RSVP would be much appreciated:
020 7261 1009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The company secretary is seeking nominations for elected trustee positions - particularly from those aged under 25, or over 60, or with professional knowledge of benefit to us.
We need at least 10 clear days' notice if someone is interested in standing.
If you are, please contact for more details c/o Helen Firminger, Director, on 020 7401 9498, or email@example.com