Special midweek small-scale farmers' market for collection of items pre-ordered for Christmas and purchase of last-minute essentials.
• Alham Wood Dairy, Somerset: Extremely hard to find hand-made fresh mozzarella and buffalo meat.
• Animal Farm: A former educational farm that teaches the good farming practices to schools, sells a wide range of meats, including pork, beef, lamb, poultry and goat meat.
• Ted's Veg: Sells a huge range of vegetables farmed by Ted Dawson in Lincolnshire. Look out for their fantastic Jerusalem artichokes.
• Nut Knowle Farm: England's longest running commercial goat dairy.
• Luca's Bakery: Fantastic South London organic bakery
• Galileo Farm: Family-run organic farm from Warwickshire offering turkeys, geese, beef, lamb, pork and much besides.
• Global Fusion Foods: Creole-style vegan cakes made by Colga Parker, including unusually tasty delicacies such as Chocolate Beetroot and turnip cake! Also providing fantastic Christmas cakes and figgy pudding.
• Christchurch Line-Caught Fish: Dorset fisherman Les Lawrence fishes using traditional and sustainable rod-and line methods, and brings his catch, whatever it may be, straight up to London.