An early evening opportunity to visit one of the oldest and largest private gardens in London. Site occupied by Archbishops of Canterbury since the 12th century.
Formal Courtyards with historic White Marseilles fig planted in 1556. Parkland style garden with mature trees, woodland and native planting, orchard and pond. Also formal terrace, summer gravel border, scented chapel garden and beehives.
Related website: www.ngs.org.uk