£15 to £20 per hour
We are a small company sending out around 20-25 orders a day. We require an experienced bookkeeper to come in 1 or 2 days a week to look after all aspects of our finances:
• Set up and maintain a basic sage accounting system for our company
• Advise on an efficient office paperwork system to support the bookkeeping
• Maintain purchase ledger / accounts payable
• Manage petty cash
• Raise and pay invoices
• Chase unpaid invoices with statements etc.
• Bank reconciliation etc.
• Prepare reports
• Work with our accountant
• Whatever else needs to be done in the area of bookkeeping
Basically, all the things that very small business need.
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Experience and competence working with Sage Line 50 accounting software.
• Professional bookkeeping qualifications essential
• Between more than 3 years experience in Bookkeeping for small organisations
• Exceptional numeracy and financial awareness
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Generally a friendly person who can interact smoothly with others
Design and branding agency, producing brochures, magazines, websites and other communications for some of the UK's leading organisations.
Supply a CV via email [email protected]
5 New Concordia Wharf
For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.
7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?
Read the latest issue before signing up