Part time 17.5 hours a week
We are recruiting for an effective, high quality, responsive, consistent and friendly caretaker to provide a repairs and cleaning service to a small housing estate in Central Waterloo.
The caretaker will be responsible for delivering an excellent cleaning and maintenance service of all communal areas within the three well-maintained blocks.
The hours will be 9am to 12:30pm Monday to Saturday with one day off mid-week.
Occasional evening work may be required for which time off in lieu will be arranged.
• Previous Caretaking and cleaning experience
• Basic experience in electrics, plumbing and decorating
• Previous experience working with COSSH materials
• Experience working with residents or the public.
• Must have good communication skills and literacy skills in English
Styles House TMO is a new tenant managed organisation based on The Cut, Waterloo.
For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.
7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?
Read the latest issue before signing up